- Username: Your username is the first part of your IVC Email address, before the @ sign. For example, the IVC Email address "email@example.com" has the username jdoe99
- Password: Your initial password is your 4 digit pin that you set up during your application process + two zeros (Ex. Pin = 1234, Default Password = 123400). Once you change that initial password, you will need to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- Student Number ID Number: Your Student Number is a 7 digit number. It was emailed to you once your application was processed. The email would have come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not know your Student Number, contact Admissions and Records to retrieve it
- Pin: Your pin is the 4 digit number you setup during your application process.
Login to Mysite by visiting the IVC Homepage and clicking Login > Mysite
There are two sets of logins you can use to log in to Mysite. They cannot be interchanged.
Option 1: Student ID Number and PIN
- This is the default login method. Simply enter your Student ID Number, Pin, and hit 'Login'.
- You can click 'Forgot My Pin' on that page to recover your pin.
Option 2: Username and Password
- You must click the 'Login With Username and Password' button on the default login page.
- You can click 'Forgot Password' at the username and password login page to reset your password.
- Login to email login by visiting the IVC Homepage and clicking Login > Email
- To log in to your college email account, enter your full college email address (ex. Jdoe23@ivc.edu)
- You must use your current IVC password. PIN will not work at this login
- Emails are for actively enrolled students. The district deactivates student emails after a semester of inactivity, not counting summer semesters. If you aren't an active student and you cannot log in, your email account may have been deactivated.
- It takes up to 24 hours after you receive your 'Permit to Register' email from Admissions for your email account to be created. You will get a second email with your email account login once it has been created.
- If you are getting directed to another Office 365 mailbox when you log in, you will need to clear the cache in your browser, or login from an Incognito or Private window. Only one Office 365 account can be logged into a browser at a time.
- Login to Canvas by visiting the IVC Homepage and clicking Login > Canvas
- Log in to Canvas with your College Username and Password. You cannot log in to Canvas with your Full Email address, or Student ID number and Pin.
- You will not be able to log in to Canvas until you have registered for a class.
- It takes at least 4-6 hours after registering for your first class to be able to log in to Canvas as there is a delay between Mysite registration and Canvas.
- Login to Campus Computers with your college username or email and password
- If you have a Saddleback email address, you'll need to login with your full Saddleback College email address
Login to WiFi with your full email address and password. See ‘Internet and WiFi Support’ for Device Specific login information
Login to print services with your username and password. See ‘Printing on Campus’ for additional information about the student print system.
- Go to https://mysite.socccd.edu/Portal/Password/Reset.aspx.
- Select “I Have Forgotten My Password”.
- Enter your college email address (ex. Jdoe23@ivc.edu).
- You will be given one or two options for sending you a verification code.
- Mobile phone option: you will be required to enter the last 4 digits of the mobile number listed. Then a verification code with be texted to that number.
- Email option: sends a verification code to the personal email listed on the account.
- Enter the verification code provided.
- Create a new password (Must be between 8 and 16 characters, a mix of letters and numbers, must contain one uppercase letter, and one special character.)
- Confirm your new password.
After your password has been reset, you will be able to access your college accounts such as Canvas, MySite, student email, Wi-Fi, campus computers, and the student print portal.