Main Navigation

Irvine Valley College is committed to providing the resources necessary to our most impacted students during the campus closure.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Your College of Record must be Irvine Valley College and you must be enrolled in IVC classes for the current semester (priority may be given to those enrolled full-time if supplies run low)
  2. Present a current IVC Student ID.

**International and AB-540/Undocumented Students are also eligible for laptop loans**

No, supplies are limited. We are going to do our very best to supply every student in need with a laptop, but not every student who applies may receive a laptop.

Visit our Learn to Earn page to find out the details.