Virtual labs enable our students to access software on lab computers as if they’re physically in the computer lab. Students currently enrolled in a course which requires use of a lab can utilize software applications that may be resource intensive or not available on personal devices.
- Open web browser, preferably the latest version of Chrome.
- Navigate to https://iuag.ivc.edu
- Choose "VMWare Horizon HTML Access"
- When prompted for login enter "ivc-student\username" i.e. ivc-student\jdoe01, and your IVC Password.
- A list of systems you have access to will appear after login.
- Click on the system you would like to use.
- Your remote session will begin in the browser window.
- After signing out of you session you will be returned to the HTML Access portal
- Click the menu icon and then select log out.