If this is the first time you will be taking an online class at Irvine Valley College, follow the links below to complete the required tutorials:
- Tips for succeeding as an online Student
- Frequently asked questions
- How do I access my IVC student email account, Canvas, and other technical questions
- Go the Distance Education Student Resources page to review the "Canvas Overview," "Canvas Guides," and "Quest (Online Student Readiness Tutorials)."
- Hardware and software requirements
- Special Instructions for Online Math Classes (Math & Economics students click here).
Now that you have completed the tutorials, you may go to the specific online course orientation information for your course. Online course orientation info for your specific course is indicated directly on the Class Schedule. Navigate to your specific course section for the orientation info.
If you have problems with any links, please report them to Technical Support at (949) 451-5696.