Irvine Valley College offers many ways to find support, community, and build connections right here on campus. We invite you to join any and all programs that connect with who you are and what life experiences you may have had.
All Equity Scholars Programs Include:
- Dedicated counselor
- Monthly community meetings
- Large-scale campus cultural/community events
- Scholarships funded through ASIVC
- Support and opportunities tailored to each community
- Ally workshops and training for faculty and staff
Black Student Success Scholar Program
Serving students from the African diaspora.
Serving the Dreamer and Undocumented students.
Serving current and former foster youth.
Helping to Ensure Access to Resources for Transitional Students (HEARTS): Serving food and housing insecure students.
Serving Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, Asexual/Agender, and beyond (LGBTQIA+) students.
Serving students 25 years and older.
Supporting system impacted students including incarcerated and formerly incarcerated students.
Equity Groups and Learning Communities
- Communities of Color
- Irvine Valley Promise
- Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA) Program
- Puente Program
- Summer Bridge Program
Irvine Valley College offers even more ways to connect beyond what is offered directly through the Office of Student Equity:
- Associated Students of Irvine Valley College (ASIVC)
- Disability Support Programs for Students (DSPS)
- Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS)
- Student Life
- Student Clubs and Co-Curricular Programs
- Veterans Services Center (VSC)