Main Navigation

The English as a Second Language (ESL) Department offers English language classes to nonnative speakers of English to help them succeed in college, at their jobs, and in the community. These are credit classes, which mean students need to pay fees to take these courses. 

How to Register for ESL Classes

If you are currently not a student at Irvine Valley College, you will need to enroll first. You can apply at IVC Admissions and Records.