AESL Integrated Courses
Practice listening, speaking, reading, and writing English skills all in one class! Learn English so you can succeed in everyday life, at work, at school or in your community.
- Each class is 10 hours a week total.
- Most of our classes meet Monday through Thursday, 8:30am - 10:45am, 12:30pm - 2:45pm, or 7pm - 9:15pm.
- Some classes meet Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8:30am-11:40am.
- AESL 501 = Beginning Low
- AESL 502 = Beginning High
- AESL 503 = Intermediate Low
- AESL 504 = Intermediate
- High AESL 505 = Advanced
AESL Skills Courses
Need help with a specific English skill? Take our Skills classes!
- Each class is 3 hours a week.
- Most classes meet 2 days a week, Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday, 11am-12:15am or 5:30pm-6:45pm.
- Some Friday classes meet 1 time a week, 9:30am - 12:20pm.
- AESL 541 = Beginning Conversation
- AESL 531 = Beginning Pronunciation
- AESL 521 = Digital Literacy
- AESL 543 = Intermediate Conversation
- AESL 533 = Intermediate Pronunciation
- AESL 563 = Idioms AESL 520 = U.S. Citizenship
- AESL 545 = Advanced Conversation
- AESL 535 = Advanced Pronunciation
- AESL 555 = Professional Communication