IMPORTANT: All payments, including those mailed, must reach the Student Payment Services office on or before the payment due date to avoid class drops and/or fiscal holds.
Student Payment Services is here to provide you with cost of attendance, payment information, refunds, financial holds and payment options.
About Student Payment Services
Student Payment Services is a department of the Office of Fiscal Services.
To contribute to student success by providing exceptional service, maintaining the accuracy of student accounts, safeguarding assets, and employing equitable solutions to students’ needs.
- Goal #1 – Provide exceptional service to students, employees, and outside partners of the college.
- Goal #2 – Maintain and improve accuracy of records and information generated by the Bursar’s Office.
- Goal #3 – Safeguard resources entrusted to the Bursar’s office including money and records.
- Goal #4 – Employ innovative and equitable solutions responsive to the financial needs of students.
- Goal #5 – Maintain a work environment that is conducive to efficiency and employee satisfaction.