Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
EOPS is a state-funded program designed to serve students who are economically and educationally disadvantaged. Applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units
- Have completed less than 60 units (at all colleges attended) with a minimum cumulative 2.0 grade point average
- Be qualified for a California College Promise Grant (Type A or B)
- Be a California Resident or AB540
- Demonstrate an educational disadvantage (as determined by EOPS)
EOPS services include a book service program, a work-study program, specialized counseling, and other support services. Space in the program is limited. Students must complete the FAFSA or CADAA as well as a separate application to EOPS.
Visit the EOPS website, stop by the EOPS Office (SSC 220), or call 949-451-5243 for more information.
Basic Needs Program
IVC Basic Needs Program offers multiple resources for students in need. Click on the links below to learn how to utilize these resources or contact ivcBasicNeeds@ivc.edu to schedule an appointment.
- Food Resources »
- Grocery Food Bags
- $50 Albertsons Grocery Gift Cards
- For students enrolled in 6 or more units
- Mental Health »
- Schedule a session with one of IVC's therapists by contacting the HWC
- Emergency Housing »
- Additional Resources »