Ride the OC Bus to IVC, work, shopping, and the beach for FREE!
In order to address the lack of transportation as a barrier to student success, the Associated Students of Irvine Valley College (ASIVC) is supporting a free bus pass program for IVC students. This partnership with the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) will allow current full-time and part-time credit IVC students unlimited rides on all OCTA fixed-route buses for transportation to school, work, or other destinations.*
* Additional fare applies for OC Express & Express Routes
To Get Started...
- Download the OC Bus app on your mobile device.
- Create your account using your registered IVC email address. Your pass will appear in the “My Ticket” section.
- When you board the OC Bus, scan the pass on your mobile device.
Trouble Shooting Steps
- See a list of OCTA FAQs by clicking here
- If you are running into mobile app issues, contact OCTA at 714-636-RIDE (7433)
- If your issue is not resolved by calling OCTA, please email IVCStudentLife@ivc.edu
- If you do not have a mobile smartphone, please email IVCStudentLife@ivc.edu
Routes Directly to IVC...
For routes directly to IVC, a list of Frequently Asked Questions, and to plan your trip and more, visit OCBus.com/IVC.
Tips for Riding OC Bus During COVID-19
Face masks are required.
Face masks are still required when waiting for and riding OC Bus, according to the Federal TSA guidelines.
Check availability with the Transit App.
See if your bus has seats available by using the Transit App. This free digital mobile app will let you view the seating capacity of the buses on your route.
Please plan ahead before you ride.
All adjusted OC bus routes and schedules can be found in the OCTA eBusBook.