Student Agreement for Transcripts and Recording
- The student may not copy or release any transcripts and recording material received or otherwise hinder the ability of the professor(s) to obtain a copyright on class material.
- If staff has reasonable grounds to believe the transcripts and/or recordings are being used in violation of this agreement, it may result in disciplinary action and/or the deactivation of the license.
- The service will automatically terminate on the last day of finals. Please download and save all notes prior to this date.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the usage of automated transcription minutes.
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform DSPS of any changes to their enrollment or issues and concerns that may arise at 949-451-5630 or email@example.com .