As the student requesting a volunteer note taker as an accommodation, you are responsible for the following:
- Attend class, the note taker is not obligated to provide notes if you are absent.
- Remember that the note taker is not a tutor, their sole responsibility is to provide notes from the class.
- In the event that a volunteer is not found, you will be given an Otter.ai college account and will be asked to sign the Recording Lectures and Transcript Agreement
- If you drop the class, please inform DSPS at firstname.lastname@example.org and the note taker, if known.
- All notes will be emailed to your IVC college email.
- If there are any concerns, immediately contact the DSPS office at 949-451-5630 or email@example.com