IMPORTANT: All payments, including those mailed, must reach the Bursar's Office on or before the payment due date to avoid class drops and/or fiscal holds.
Paying via Credit/Debit Cards
- Credit/debit card payment is the best way to ensure that your enrollment is immediately confirmed.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, or Diners Club. American Express is not accepted at this time.
- Payments can be made online through your MySite account or in person at the Bursar's Office.
- Do not email your credit/debit card information as email is not a secure communication method!
Please use https://mysite.socccd.edu/ to make a secure payment online.
Paying via Check or Money Order
- Make your check or money order payable to Irvine Valley College.
- Include your student ID number on the front of the check.
- Include the amount you wish to pay and sign the check.
- You can bring your check payment to the Bursar's Office in person
- You may also mail your check or money order to:
Irvine Valley College
Attention: Bursar's Office - SC160
5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Paying via Cash
If you prefer to pay by cash, you must do so in person at the Bursar's Office in the IVC Student Services Center, room SC160.
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL.
Paying via Sponsor
If your fees will be paid by a sponsoring organization such as an Embassy, the Department of Rehabilitation, or through Military Tuition Assistance, you may request a payment deferral by presenting to the Bursar's Office the following documents:
A letter from the sponsoring organization along with a signed Tuition Sponsorship Form completed by the organization.
International Payments only
Irvine Valley College has partnered with Flywire to provide an additional payment solution for our international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options, which includes international credit card payments (i.e. - AliPay, UnionPay) and international wire transfers, all at excellent foreign exchange rates. They’ll ensure your payment arrives safely and accurately.
Please note that no refunds of overpayments will be issued to the student. Rather, all overpayments will be returned via Flywire, to the account from which the payment originated, at the going exchange rate when a return is initiated. The student will be notified, if this should occur.
Payments made via Flywire would only be for those fees charged through MySite, which includes application fees and tuition related fees (i.e. - enrollment, health, material fee, ASIVC). The cost of books and student insurance would not be included in the payment amount.
Registration privileges shall be withheld from any student or former student who has been provided with written notice that he or she has failed to pay a proper financial obligation due to the district or a college of the district. Any item or items withheld shall be released when the student satisfactorily meets the financial obligation (Board Policy 5407).