IMPORTANT: All payments, including those mailed, must reach the Bursar's Office on or before the payment due date to avoid class drops and/or fiscal holds.
The Bursar's Office is here to provide you with cost of attendance, payment information, refunds, financial holds and payment options.
About the Bursar's Office
We interact with students, parents, faculty, staff and administrators along with outside agencies either in person, by phone, or by email.
We also provide banking and merchant services for departments at Irvine Valley College.
The Bursar's Office is a department of the Office of Fiscal Services.
To contribute to student success by providing exceptional service, maintaining the accuracy of student accounts, safeguarding assets, and being responsive to students’ needs.
- Goal #1 – Provide exceptional service to students, employees, and outside partners of the college.
- Goal #2 – Maintain and improve accuracy of records and information generated by the Bursar’s Office.
- Goal #3 – Safeguard resources entrusted to the Bursar’s office including money and records.
- Goal #4 – Employ innovative and consistent methods responsive to the financial needs of students.
- Goal #5 – Maintain a work environment that is conducive to efficiency and employee satisfaction.