To be eligible for Irvine Valley Promise, students must:
- Be a first-time college student*
- Be a California resident or eligible for residency waiver (AB540)
- Identify Irvine Valley College as "College of Record"
- Enrolled in at least 12 units (full-time)
Meet the eligibility criteria? Join Promise today.
To be accepted: Complete the below steps to become an IVC student and be accepted into the program.
* No prior college attendance at IVC or any other institution. Dual/Concurrent enrollment students, Special Admit students, and other high school students who took college classes while still in high school are still eligible for the Irvine Valley Promise Program.