Be apart of a community that fosters scientific curiosity and supports your personal, academic, and professional development!
To join the IVC MESA Program, students must:
- Enroll full–time (12+ units) in a qualifying calculus-based major in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Intend to transfer to a four–year institution for their first bachelor's degree
- A first–generation college student (parents did not earn a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Receive financial support through FAFSA, California Dream Act, GI Bill, Cal Fresh,
or Federal Work Study
- Open to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or undocumented students
If you meet all eligibility criteria listed above, please complete and submit the interest form below to join the MESA Program. If you do not meet these eligibility criteria listed above, but would like to participate in the program, please email us at email@example.com.