Eligibility to submit an EOPS application requires the following steps FIRST:
- Complete the IVC application online at opencccapply.net to obtain Student ID number and appointment for registration. (Be sure to declare an educational goal and major).
- Complete the IVC Matriculation process at ivc.edu/admissions/apply (Matriculation Part 1 – 5).
- Clear residency with the Office of Admissions and Records (must be a California resident or AB540).
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions and Records for ALL previous post-secondary coursework completed.
- Confirm that your cumulative grade point average is 2.0 or higher at Irvine Valley College
- Have less than than 60 college units completed from all schools attended.
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application and submit all requested documentation to the IVC Financial Aid Office located in SSC 130.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units for fall or spring; or 4 units for summer.
After you have completed all the steps above, please complete the EOP application below.