In order to you the services or resources in the writing center, you must be enrolled in one of the following Writing Conference Courses.
About the Courses
Writing Conference courses are credit/no credit courses that allow students enrolled in classes offered by Irvine Valley College to use the services offered by the Writing Center.
Writing Conference for Writing Courses
- WR 382: required corequisite for College Writing with Support (WR 1 + WR 302 + WR 382)
- ESL 382: required corequisite for College Writing with Language Support (WR 1 + ESL 302 + ESL 382)
- WR 181: optional corequisite for College Writing 1 and 1H
- WR 182: optional corequisite for College Writing 2 and 2H
Writing Conference for Humanities and Social Science Courses
- WR 385: optional corequisite for students enrolled in courses in the Humanities and Social Sciences (link those terms to the side-bar page for WR 385)
Please note that students enrolled in WR 1 or WR 2 must enroll in the corequisites for those courses (WR 181 and WR 182) instead of WR 385.
Writing Conference for Applications Essays
- WR 375: stand-alone course that offers support for students working on applications for transfer, scholarships, or employment
- WR 376: stand-alone course that offers continued support for students working on applications for transfer, scholarships, or employment