Once you have been admitted to Irvine Valley College, your I-20 and acceptance packet will be sent to you by email. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) regulations require that the I-20 only be sent to the student’s email. This will most commonly by your “@ivc.edu” email.
You can forward your “@ivc.edu” email to your personal email address by following these steps:
- Login to MySite
- Click the profile icon on the top right.
- Click “edit” next to “Contact information”
- Scroll down to the “Personal” section
- Enter or update the email address in the “Forward Emails To” field
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the page
- Go to your forwarding email address to open the message and click the link to confirm your email.
Transfer students or students in the US can also pick up their I-20 at the International Student Office in CEC 7. Please contact your advisor for this option.
NOTE: The above options are available to students arriving in the U.S. who will be attending Irvine Valley College on an F-1 visa.