January/February PRO IVC Event
We have an exciting opportunity for you to partner with us in support of the annual Celebrating Excellence event on March 10! From now through the end of February, the Foundation is encouraging people to connect us to potential new sponsors. It can be an individual, company, or group that you have a relationship with and believe would be motivated to invest in our students by sponsoring Celebrating Excellence. To peruse the variety of sponsorship opportunities, visit the sponsorship webpage.
IF you arrange an introduction to the Foundation and they provide a sponsorship of at least $2,000, you will receive a complimentary ticket to the event OR $200 will be donated to the Foundation account of your choice.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 949-451-5290. We are looking forward to Celebrating Excellence with you on Friday, March 10!
PRO IVC: How it Works
Creates an environment of trust, support, and legacy
Each year the IVC Foundation Board of Governors approves an amount of money to be used in two ways:
- The first amount is a pool of matching money that is split into two equal and discreet types of matches. Every participant will receive a match from both types of matches.
- The second amount is for monthly incentives, fundraising contests, and Giving Day
Near the end of July (after the fiscal year), based upon the Foundation Board of Governors’ approval, the match funds are disbursed in two ways:
- Equal share: Half will be shared among the participating program, scholarship, or group UP TO the actual amount one has raised.
- Proportional share: Half will be shared proportionally by every participant based upon the amounts raised for individual accounts.
The benefits of Foundation funds:
- Privately donated dollars
- NOT tax-payer based general funds, categorical funds, or grants
- Donor intent is what matters
Foundation accounts can be used to fund one’s school, department, program, club, scholarship, endowment, field trips, conference travel, marketing, or other related activities as long as it is allowed in the account description and within policy and law.