Before inquiring about renting IVC facilities, please know:
- Rentals are processed on a first come-first served basis.
- You will need to provide a $1,000,000 certificate of liability insurance naming South Orange County Community College District as a certificate holder.
- A refundable cleaning deposit is required with all rentals.
- Rates are stated per room per hour and are non-negotiable.
- Facilities rental rates are subject to change.
For all Performing Arts Center inquiries at 949-451-5455.
To make an inquiry
- Email IVCMasterCalendar@ivc.eduwith the following information:
- A brief description of your organization
- Type of facility needed
- Dates needed (ex. January 4, 2017 - January 7, 2017)
- Please list out dates if more than one.
- Hours needed (ex. 10:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Number of people you will need to accommodate
- Any special needs from the school (ex. custodial, setup)
- The Facilities & Maintenance Department will review your inquiry.
- The department will send you the IVC Facilities Use Application through email.
- Once the application is approved, you will receive a request for insurance.
- Once the insurance is received, a permit will be sent to you for a signature.
- Sign the permit and return to IVC's Facilities & Maintenance Department.
- You must pay the refundable cleaning deposit before using the facility.
Free Speech- Speech or Expressive Activities Reservation
The Speech or Expressive Activities Reservation Form is required for the use of any area generally available to students/community.
Speech or Expressive Activities Reservation Form
Please return compelted reservation form to the Office of the Vice President of College Administrative Services. (Located in the A-100 Building, Room A114), or email the completed form to Davit Khachatryan