Irvine Valley College’s institutional strength derives from the academic and social commitment of our students, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and community partners; and so we strive to build a campus culture that reflects our lives as members of multiple intersecting communities, experiences, identities, and abilities.
Central to Irvine Valley College’s mission is removing barriers for all members of our community, particularly to those who have been impacted by systemic disadvantages, marginalization, and exclusion.
Irvine Valley College commits to continual self-reflection, learning, and improvements so that members of all groups feel welcomed, respected, supported, and valued.
CCCCO Call to Action
- Statement from the Board
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
President’s Advisory Council on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IVC’s Commitment to DEI
- Academic Senate Resolution Against Systematic Racism in Education
- Statement from Associated Students of IVC (ASIVC)
- Statement from IVC/Former President Administrators
- Office of Student Equity
- Guided Pathways
- Classified Senate Caring Campus
- Student Equity and Achievement Program: This page needs to be built, I believe.
- Climate Survey
- Social Justice Lib Guide
IVC’s Commitment to DEI – Digital Wall
- IVC’s Pledge to DEI
- List of name