In response to recent decisions made by the California Court of Appeals and new Title IX regulations, the South Orange County Community College District implemented an Interim Title IX Process pending changes to Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 4500. This interim process is applicable to sexual harassment that allegedly occurred on or after August 14, 2020. The Interim Title IX Process supersedes the grievance process under BP/AR 4500 and BP/AR 5401 with respect to cases that fall under the jurisdiction of Title IX.
- IVC Title IX Brochure (May 2021)
- Administrative Regulation 3433: Sexual Harassment Complaints Under Title IX
- Title IX Reporting Resources Flowchart (May 2021)
- Title IX Grievance Process Flowchart (May 2021)
- Administrative Regulation 3540: Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- Board Policy 3430: Unlawful Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Complaints
- Administrative Regulation 3430: Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Complaint Procedures