The Chris LC Lee Testing Center is proud to offer a wide variety of testing services. To protect the integrity of the exams offered by our vendors and schools that we partner with, we have a high level of security.
When you are admitted for your exam, you can expect the following:
- A Test Administrator will ask you for the required identification/documents specific to your exam.
- You will be asked to place ALL personal belongings in a locker. Only the Test Administrators have a key to your locker, and you will not be able to access ANY personal belongings during your exam. Only permitted exam materials are allowed in the testing room with you. Personal items include but are not limited to:
- Purse or wallet
- Car Keys
- Cell phones
- Loose change/money
- The size of the lockers only allow for smaller personal items. Please leave larger items such as backpacks, laptops, etc., at home or in your car.
- The Chris LC Lee Testing Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuables at home.
- You will be asked to pull out your pockets to show that nothing is in them.
- Jackets/sweaters are allowed in the testing room, but you must show that there is nothing in the pockets.
Chris LC Lee Testing Center Policies:
- You must schedule your exam in accordance with our hours of operation.
- Exams are scheduled according to the amount of time permitted for your exam, not based upon the amount of time you may think it will take you to complete it.
- First priority is to our pre-registered candidates. Walk-ins and call-ins are permitted only at the discretion of our Testing Center. Under no circumstances can we guarantee availability if you have not pre-registered for your exam.
- Special accommodations must be approved and submitted in writing by your testing vendor or school prior to your exam.
- For payment of paper and distance education exams we accept cash or check only. Please bring exact change.
- You will be required to show a valid photo identification; expired IDs will not be accepted. Pay special attention to the ID and residency requirements for your exam. Requirements vary depending on exam.