If you set you want to apply IVC styles to the filtering dropdown (not for autocomplete) you can do so by:
- Exposing the form as a block within the View
- Adding a class to the inserted exposed filter block
- Adding a class to the block which contains the view
Set Exposed Forms as a Block
Within the View, under Advanced find Exposed Form and next to "Exposed form in block" set to Yes.
Add the Class to the Block when inserting
- Insert the Views Exposed Filter Form block within a page
- In the top right of the block, hover and click on the pencil icon and then click on Manage Attributes
- Enter the class "ivc-views-filter"
- Click Update
- Click Save
Adding a Class to the Views Block
Similarly to the block for the exposed filters, add a class to the Views Block using Manage Attributes. Add the class ivc-cards-filter-view-wrapper