- If you are not currently a student at Irvine Valley College, you will need to enroll first. You can apply at IVC Admissions and Records.
- If you are already a student, and you are enrolled in an ESL or AESL course, watch the following video here to help you sign up for the appropriate ELC class for you. Read below to see which class will give you access to the ELC.
Option 1: ESL 90, ESL 80, or ESL 370 Students
If you are in ESL 90, 80, or 370 you are required to enroll in the ESL co-requisite lab, which will give you access to the ELC.
- ESL 90's corequisite lab is ESL 390L
- ESL 80's corequisite lab is ESL 380L
- ESL 370's corequisite lab is ESL 370L
When you enroll in ESL 90, 80, or 370, you will be enrolled in the matching class automatically.
Option 2: All Other ESL Students
If you are in any other ESL course, you have to sign yourself up to access the ELC through ESL 389. If you are enrolled in any of the classes below, you can enroll in ESL 389 for free:
- ESL 360
- ESL 394
- ESL 395
- ESL 398
Option 3: AESL Students
AESL students who want to use the ELC are invited to do so. You have to sign yourself up to access the ELC through AESL 599. If you are currently enrolled in any of the AESL classes offered at IVC, you can enroll in AESL 599 for free.