- No disorderly or threatening behavior towards staff or other students will be tolerated at any time. Students will be held accountable to the Student Code of Conduct.
- Students are to respect the “Do Not Open" signs in Resource Room.
- If you feel you need extra accommodations or assistance, please let a staff member know.
How to Receive Food
- Schedule an appointment for food bags and food cards either by emailing IVCBasicNeeds@ivc.edu or calling 949-451-5665.
- Multiple failures to show up for your scheduled appointment may lead to restrictions on future appointments.
- Please wait one business day for a response before following up on the same topic.
- Remember, the food resources you receive are supplemental. They are not meant to replace all your meals. If you find that you are relying on the FRC for all your food needs, please let us know. We may be able to direct you to other sources for help.
Welcome Room (Room B)
- Only two students are allowed in the Welcome Room at a time.
- Do not take food or hygiene items from the Welcome Room. All items for the food bags are available to students in the Resource Room (Room A).
Resource Room (Room A)
- Please take only what you need.
- Wear gloves before opening the fridge or selecting items for a grocery bag.
- Students have 10 minutes to select items from the Resource Room.
- Only one student is allowed in at a time.
- Only IVC students may enter the Resource Room. Non-students must wait outside.
- All food items taken for the grocery bag program must fit within one tote bag.
Students who violate these policies may be informed that they can no longer utilize the resources provided by the FRC.