Before inquiring about renting IVC facilities, please know:
- Rentals are processed on a first come-first served basis.
- You will need to provide a $1,000,000 certificate of liability insurance naming South Orange County Community College District as a certificate holder.
- A refundable cleaning deposit is required with all rentals.
- Rates are stated per room per hour and are non-negotiable.
- Facilities rental rates are subject to change at any time.
- For all Performing Arts Center inquiries, please contact the IVC PAC Director 949-451-5455.
To make an inquiry
- Email IVCMasterCalendar@ivc.eduwith the following information:
- A brief description of your organization
- Type of facility needed
- Dates needed (ex. January 4, 2017 - January 7, 2017)
- Please list out dates if more than one.
- Hours needed (ex. 10:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Number of people you will need to accommodate
- Any special needs from the school (ex. custodial, setup)
- The Facilities & Maintenance Department will review your inquiry.
- The department will send you the IVC Facilities Use Application through email.
- Once the application is approved, you will receive a request for insurance.
- Once the insurance is received, a permit will be sent to you for a signature.
- Sign the permit and return to IVC's Facilities & Maintenance Department.
- You must pay the refundable cleaning deposit before using the facility.
Free Speech- Speech or Expressive Activities Reservation
The Speech or Expressive Activities Reservation Form is required for the use of any area generally available to students community.
Please return completed reservation form to the Office of the Vice President of College Administrative Services. (Located in the A-100 Building, Room A114), or email the completed form to Davit Khachatryan