Explore your interests, strengths and values to consider career options and pathways.
- Road Trip Nation: Define your own road in life
Watch, Explore, Participate
- O*Net Online
- Career One Stop
- Eureka! The Career Information System
Access to Eureka is provided to students currently enrolled in the IVC COUN102, Career Explorations course, who have an access code to use Eureka during the time of their course for which their fee covered the cost. Or, students can subscribe to the Eureka website for access with the specified payment requested by Eureka.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Good government resource that provides information on just about every career in the United States. It has details on education, wages, growth rate, and much more.
- Irvine Valley College Job and Career Center
Career Resources: Health Careers and Athletic Training
A free, multi-disciplinary, interactive health careers website designed to explain the array of health professions and provide easy access to students seeking information about health careers. This website is a joint initiative involving national foundations, professional associations, health career advisors, educational institutions, and college students.
- Health Professions Career Planning Handouts
See information for health careers created by CSULB's Health Professions Advising Office. Or, click on the 2014 Electronic Resources Binder on the very bottom of the webpage located at: http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/cnsm/sas/hpao/
- NATA Certification for Career in Athletic Training (after general Kinesiology degree):
Entry-Level Master's (ELM) Programs as listed by National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Commission on Athletic Accreditation and Training Education - Search Accredited Programs