Community Dental Referrals
This program provides emergency services for dental infection and pain.
- The Adult Emergency Dental Clinic is a walk-in clinic only. We do not make appointments.
- Numbers are given out at 7:30 a. m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays on a first come first served basis.
- Space is limited and subject to change daily
- The Dentist will assess your emergency and will determine treatment needed. Only the dentist can determine if an extraction is needed.
- We do not provide elective extractions or preventative care such as fillings or cleanings.
- The program only provides emergency extractions and only one tooth can be removed per visit.
- If you have Medi-Cal or any private dental insurance, you are NOT eligible for the program.
To qualify for the program, you must:
- Be a resident of Orange County
- Meet income eligibility requirements. A sliding fee will be charged based on your income and family size which will be determined at EACH visit.
- Payment is required at time of service
Office Visit fees are non-refundable
- FOR NON-EMERGENCIES: Call the Health Referral Line at 1-800-564-8448 for dental resources in the community.
San Juan Capistrano
- Dental Appointment: 949-488-7682
- 30300 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 (Located on 2nd floor)
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Fri Closed: Noon - 2 pm
- 2nd and 4th Sat of each month:8 am - 1 pm and 1:30pm -4:30 pm
The Children's Dental Program provides basic dental care to eligible children ages 4 through 18.
To qualify for the program, you must meet income eligibility requirements .
- Have no private dental insurance
- We do accept Medi-Cal (please bring Medi-Cal card to every appointment)
- Parents are required to come with their child at every visit
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 11:45 am and 12:45 pm - 5 pm
- Dental Appointment: 714-537-0700
- 10602 Chapman Avenue Suite 200 Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Sat: 7 am - 4 pm
- The Ryan White Dental Program provides dental services to eligible children and adults who are infected with the human immuno-deficiency virus and who meet the following criteria: Low income, Cannot afford private dental care, Do not have private dental insurance , Is not eligible for Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal.
The Hurtt Family Health Clinic serves patients by providing high-quality, affordable dental care. We provide restorative and preventative, diagnostic and emergency dentistry focused on preserving patients� natural permanent teeth whenever possible. We provide dental services to all patients who are covered by: Denti-Cal, Medi-Cal (Cal Optima), MediCare, MSI (Medical Services Initiative), Patients who are eligible for our sliding fee scale program
- Appointments/Mobile Unit: 714-247-0300
- Tustin Clinic: 1 Hope Dr.
- Santa Ana Clinic: 1100 B. North Tustin Avenue, Suite A Santa Ana, CA 92705