Responsibilities of Membership
College Service is an activity and/or service that fulfills the faculty member’s contracted service obligation outside of the faculty member’s load. Full-time faculty must complete committee contribution/college service of one (1) hour/week through participation in one or more of the following:
- Committee work on the department, division/school, college, and/or district level.
- Non-classroom college, district, or community activities.
- Meetings convened by division/school dean, vice president, president, and/or district administrators.
- Department/division/school functions (e.g., advisory committees, department graduations, concerts and recitals, student outreach activities, and athletic events).
- Student activities (e.g., club advisement and supervisor of student events).
Committee Grid –(Link to Grid)