The officers of the Academic Senate, collectively referred to as the Senate Cabinet, consists of 6 members that serve terms of two years, commencing on the final day of the regular instructional calendar in spring. Senate Cabinet represents the faculty before the governing board and other district and college councils; establishes and guides the agenda of initiatives that that fall under the umbrella of 10+1; appoints faculty to committees; sits on governing bodies, as needed; and assume other responsibilities as directed by the Senate.
- President: Daniel de Roulet
- Vice President: RJ Dolbin
- Vice President of Equity: Rebecca Beck
- Curriculum Chair: Rick Boone
- Academic Affairs Chair: Carolina Kussoy
- Recorder: Michael Salviani