Irvine Valley College, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws and District policy, prohibits sexual harassment and sexual violence. The Title IX Office responds to, investigates, and/or seeks resolution to allegations of discrimination and sexual harassment. The Title IX Office also serves as a resource to students on issues of sexual harassment, such as providing supportive measures and/or training. Below are the District’s Board Policies and Administrative Regulations in compliance with Title IX.
- IVC Title IX Brochure (May 2021)
- Administrative Regulation 3433: Sexual Harassment Complaints Under Title IX
- Title IX Reporting Resources Flowchart (May 2021)
- Title IX Grievance Process Flowchart (May 2021)
- Administrative Regulation 3540: Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- Board Policy 3430: Unlawful Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Complaints
- Administrative Regulation 3430: Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Complaint Procedures