IMPORTANT: All payments, including those mailed, must reach the Bursar's Office on or before the payment due date to avoid class drops and/or fiscal holds.
- Credit/debit card payment is the best way to ensure that your enrollment is immediately confirmed.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. American Express is not accepted at this time.
- Payments can be made online through your MySite account or in person at the Bursar's Office.
- Do not email your credit/debit card information as email is not a secure communication method!
To make a secure payment online, please click here.
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
- Make your check or money order payable to Irvine Valley College.
- Include your student ID number on the front of the check.
- Include the amount you wish to pay and sign the check.
- You can bring your check payment to the Bursar's Office in person or deposit it in the drop slot located under Window #3 of the Bursar's Office.
- You may also mail your check or money order to:
Irvine Valley College
Attention: Bursar's Office
Student Services Center SC160
5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
- If you prefer to pay by cash, you must do so in person at the Bursar's Office.
- DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL.
- If your fees will be paid by a sponsoring organization such as an Embassy, the Department of Rehabilitation, or through Military Tuition Assistance, you may request a payment deferral by presenting to the Bursar's Office the following documents:
Online or Telephone Registration:
- Five business days from the day of registration if you register prior to the beginning of a semester.
- The same day you register after the semester has started.
- The same day you register.
You must pay your fees by the above deadlines, or you may be dropped from all unpaid classes.
Note: Each online session or call that you make will have a different due date for fees incurred. If you log off or hang up before you complete the fee payment section, your online session or telephone registration call will not be successful, and your class registration will be cancelled.