The IVC Library will be closed until January 9, 2022.
Beginning January 10, the library will be open with limited hours and services.
- January 4 – 9, we will be closed
- January 10 – 14, we will be open 8am - 4pm
- January 15 – 17, we will be closed
- January 18 – February 6, we will be open in-person Monday – Thursday 8am - 5pm, closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Online Chat with a Librarian will be available starting January 18.
- Librarian Chat Hours will be Monday – Thursday 8am - 10pm; Friday 8am - 4pm; Saturday 10am - 2:30pm
The Library is now open for IVC Students!
The IVC library will be open to currently enrolled students Monday through Thursday, from 8 am to 5 pm. Online Chat will continue to be available for extended hours. The library building will be open for student use, including research help, checkouts, reserve textbooks, printing and scanning.
Please be aware that we may ask for your IVC Student ID card to verify enrollment. Campus Police can issue your IVC Student ID free of charge.
Please continue to wear your mask properly and to social distance inside the library. Checkout this guide for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at IVC!