Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
FACULTY & STAFF
Health & Medicine: Reference List
Find Books & e-Books
Research and Instruction
Library Skills Workshops
Library Services for Patrons
About IVC Library
Irvine Valley College Library: Reference List
Success Starts Here!
Health & Medicine
- A well-organized searchable site that is easy
to use, this site covers numerous health and fitness subject categories.
American Board of Medical Specialties
California Center for Health Statistics
Center for Disease Control
FDA: Information for Health Professionals
- "a gateway consumer health and human services information
web site from the U.S. government."
- This site was developed by Health Online in collaboration with
professionals in the healthcare field. It provides extensive information on issues related to health and wellness.
- Source of vital statistics provided by the
National Center for Health Statistics.
HIV Insite, Gateway to Aids Knowledge
- UCSF School of Medicine
Human Anatomy Online
MEDLINEplus Health Information
- includes articles on health, wellness and diseases, includes a medical encyclopedia and dictionary and links to news and other resources.
- NLM's free search service to access the 9 million citations in
MEDLINE and Pre-MEDLINE.
- A comprehensive medical site maintained by Emory University.
Merck Manual Home Edition
- interactive edition of encyclopedia of medicine
United States Department of Health and Human Services
- health, disease, medication information
EOPSCare Book Loan Reviewers
L 101 Calendar
All Site Content
Irvine Valley College
5500 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
© 2016 Irvine Valley College