Celebrating Excellence Awards Nomination
Nomination deadline: Friday, December 11, 2015
- Faculty Member
- Classified Staff Member
- Current Student
- Current Veteran Student
IVC is now soliciting nominations for the 2016 Celebrating Excellence Awards. To help guide your nomination, please review the following criteria:
The candidate must have rendered contributions to the campus and the community that are documented as clearly measurable. They must exceed in quality and magnitude what might be ordinarily expected of someone.
Areas of accomplishment may include:
- Contributions to the college through shared governance committees, special projects, volunteerism, etc.
- Club and student activities involvement
- Service to the community as a representative of the college
- The candidate’s efforts will leave a lasting impact on the college
The award will be given to no more than one person annually in each category and need not be awarded each year. No previous winners are eligible.
Nomination Process and Timeline:
The following information is required for each nomination:
- At least one letter of recommendation
- Letter(s) of recommendation must be emailed to email@example.com
Nominations may be submitted online below or in person at the IVC Foundation Office, B 251.
Recommendations for the awards will be made to the President by a work group comprised of an administrator, a faculty member, a classified staff member and a student no later than February 5, 2016.
Awardees will be notified by February 18, 2016.
Awards will be presented at the Foundation Awards Dinner held at the Marconi Automotive Museum on April 2, 2016.
Now Accepting Nominations