Guide to Giving
The Irvine Valley College Foundation provides numerous ways for you to make a gift to the College in support of both general needs and specific programs. The Foundation Board of Governors is committed to continue raising money for:
- General College Support: Your gift allows the most general support of all campus projects and student scholarships.
- Student Support / Scholarships: Your contributions will assist IVC students with scholarships, fees, books, and the general cost of attending IVC) Student scholarships may be based on academic achievement or financial need, with specific criteria and amounts set by individual donors.
- Academic Support: Funding for campus projects that enrich and support the overall college learning environment.
- Equipment and Facilities: Supporting equipment purchases and capital improvements that enhance IVC student learning.
- PRO IVC: The "Promote IVC" program provides faculty and staff a means to generate support funds for their specific programs and entities. The PRO IVC campaign kicks off each fall and culminates on or about April 1 each year.
- President's Circle: The President's Circle is an elite group of donors who have access and input to the college through President Glenn Roquemore, PhD.