JA 23 Orientation 2014 Fall
JA23 Orientation Dates: 8/11-8/18
- The orientation modules for JA23 will be made available on Blackboard no later than one week prior to the beginning of the semester (August 11, 2014).
- Please complete the first orientation module on Blackboard by the end of the first day of the semester (11:30PM, August 18, 2014). Students who fail to do so by the deadline will be considered a no-show, and may be dropped from the course. (Note: the class schedule comment line for JA23 states that August 15, 2014, 11:00AM as the due date for completing my directions. You have until August 18 to complete the first Blackboard module).
- Registered students will be notified at the IVC email address when the orientation becomes available. Please be sure to check the IVC email regularly. If you are unable to do so, please set your IVC email to forward incoming emails to the address you check regularly.
- Please do NOT wait until the last moment to access Blackboard to work on the orientation tasks. Computers may crash. Blackboard may go down. Your internet provider may have trouble. There may be a power outage. You may have a family emergency, or come down with an illness yourself. All of the above have happened to some of my students before.
- If you are in need of disability accommodations, please send me your DSPS paperwork as soon as possible.
Important Information for Students on Wait List
- Please access the wait list via IVC class registration page.
- I will be sending add codes to the first ten students on the wait list.
- The add code will be sent to you via IVC email (if you get in).
- The code will expire in two working days.
- If you have special circumstances that do not allow you to register in time, please email me with the subject line "JA23 Wait Listed Student, APC Expiration Date".