ASIVC is proud to sponsor its annual Angel Tree Toy Tree benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of Tustin.
Look for our Angel Tree in the Student Services Building Lobby.
Toys, gift cards & Cash donations accepted.
November 7-December 9 by 12:00 noon!!
It's as easy as Ho Ho Ho!!
1. Pick an angel off the tree in the SSC lobby.
2. Bring your donation & unwrapped toys to SC260.
3. Toys/gifts for boys and girls ages 5-13 years.
4. We do the rest!!
Wish List for the Irvine Animal Care Center
* We are happy to accept gently used and new pet supplies and toys for our shelter pets *
Food (The shelter primarily uses Science Diet brands but we are happy to accept any brand):
- Dog and Puppy Food (dry or canned)
- Cat and Kitten Food (dry or canned)
- Peanut Butter (not chunky)
- Soft Dog Treats (like Natural Balance Treat Rolls or Solid Gold)
- Hard Dog Treats (biscuits, milk bones, etc)
- KMR Kitten Replacement (powder form only)
- ESIBLAC Puppy Replacement (powder form only)
- Cats (ping pong balls, jingle balls, scratchers, cat nip, cat toys, etc.)
- Dogs (chew toys, plush dog toys, squeaky toys, KONGs, etc.)
- Hard plastic children pools
- Collars, Leashes, Harnesses, Gentle Leaders, & Clickers
- (Please no choke chains or pinch collars)
- Cat litter
- Heating Pads
- Cat & Dog Beds
- Towels & Blankets
- Fleece Bedding materials
- Cat carriers & Dog Crates
- Snuggle Puppies & Kittens
- KMR Kitten Replacement &ESILBILAC Puppy Replacement (Powder Form Only)
- Sharpie pens
- Post- it notes
- Dish soap
- Purell antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Ink pens
- Clip boards
- Cable ties
Supplies That You May Have At Home:
- Blankets, Towels, etc. for pets to sleep on. (We need something that can be
- washed in a washer & dryer)
- Newspapers for our rabbits
- Ink Pens, Post its, Sharpie Pens
Items to Help Raise Funds at our Special Events (new items only please):
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Baskets
- Weekend Getaways
- Large Ticket Items (ex: TV or DVD player)