Mobile App for the Android has arrived!
Available now for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) and Android! (Coming soon on Blackberry and a mobile web version that will work on any mobile device).
- The apps are free!
- Currently we are providing 8 services (but lots more to come):
- Classes - browse and search the class schedule.
- Map - find any building on campus and use GPS to navigate to it.
- News - keep up to date on the latest events on campus.
- Directory - quickly find the email address and phone number of any instructor or staff member.
- Learn - if your instructor is using Blackboard, you can now access your class content and engage in discussions right from your phone!
- Emergency - quickly dial campus police or 911 when you need them.
- Video - view informative and educational videos from the college.
- Contact Us - view a list of frequently called numbers and get a hold of who you want with a single tap.
How to download
In the App Store, you can search for IVC and it will pop right up. You can also use the buttons below to download them into iTunes and then sync with your mobile device.
The Irvine Valley College Marketing, Communications & Broadcast Services Department has made reasonable efforts to provide information that is accurate at the time of this posting.